We welcome submissions from writers from the EkhartYoga community who share our aim of spreading the love of yoga to create a positive change in the world.
Please read our guidelines carefully and take a look at our Articles for an idea of our current content and style.
- We welcome quality content from specialists in yoga, meditation, pranayama, philosophy, anatomy, yoga therapy and injuries, psychology, personal development, nutrition, recipes, yoga in relation to other sports or activities and Ayurveda.
- We also like to hear personal yoga stories from our members and teacher trainees.
- You are welcome to run ideas for content by us first to check the idea – please note this is not a guarantee that the final article will be used.
- We do not publish articles with commercial or affiliate links except for our current partners and teachers.
Style and tone:
- We use UK English and keep our tone friendly and informal. Creativity, humour and personal insights are welcome.
- Articles will vary in length depending on the type but should be a maximum of around 1000 – 1500 words.
- Use headings where required. Use single spacing after full stops. If you are including links please include the full URL rather than just hyperlinks within the text.
- Please make sure your text and images stick to copyright laws. Content should be original and have not appeared elsewhere already. You are welcome to publish your article at a later date on your own website. However, please state that it originally appeared on EkhartYoga.com and include the correct URL link to it.
- Please include details of any sources with your submission.
- Include a short bio about yourself of a few lines plus a photo. You can include one or two links e.g. to your website or social media.
- We reserve the right to edit, change images or titles and add or remove links if appropriate.
- You are welcome to send images with your article. Please make sure they are copyright free and send us the source unless they are your own photos.
- Images should be high res 16:9 landscape jpeg. Minimum – 1280w x 720h pixels.
Your content will be shared on social media including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. We will always credit you fully. Please help spread the word by sharing on your own networks as well. We will let you know when your content will be published.
Please email us with your submission along with any images.